Chief Executive Officer & Founder of New York Sports Services, UAE & Intelligent Tennis Group, USA
New York Sports Services was established in the USA in 2001 by its CEO-Founder MARC MASSAD, an internationally recognized tennis professional. He has been playing, coaching and directing “everything tennis” in the US since 2001.
Marc is also heading an on-site programme, Healthy Fit Habit (New Jersey, USA) that focuses on the improvement of health and fitness along the continuum of care. The company has 20 years of experience in the health care industry and individual consumers.
Hand in hand, MARC MASSAD has also been involved in coaching children with special needs during the (US open) every year, since 2001.
Marc brought his US-based (sports, health and fitness) company to the UAEin 2011.
In the UAE, New York Sports Services is involved, through its programmes, in raising the awareness of adults in terms of health and fitness as well as healthy development of children and young people through sport and physical education.
Sport and physical education is fundamental to the early development of children and youth with important skills learned during play. Sport and physical education contribute to the holistic development of young people.
Through participation in sport and physical activities young people learn theimportance of key values such as: honesty, teamwork, fair play, adherence to rules and respect for themselves and others.
Sport also provides a forum for young people to learn how to deal with competition and how to cope with both winning and losing.
These learning aspects highlight the impact of sport and physical education on the social and moral development of children, in addition to physical skills and abilities.
Here at NYSS, our main goal is providing our client and partners with the right tools to turn dreams into reality; a “healthy body… healthy mind… and healthy spirit.”
YOU ARE THE GOAL! Together, hand-in –hand, with our sports and fitness professionals we can achieve your ultimate goals while enjoying a positive, adventurous and exciting turn to living a healthy lifestyle.
Thank you for the opportunity and the trust to accompany you on your journey.
– Named 2003 USPT New Jersey Professional Tennis Teacher of the Year
– Nominated for the 2005 Volunteer of the Year Award through the USPTR
– Nominated for the 2005 State Member of the Year Award through the USPTR
– Nominated for the 2005 Humanitarian Award through the USPTR
ACCREDITATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
– United States Professional Tennis Registry (USPTR) Certified Tennis Professional
- United States Tennis Registration (USTR) certificate of completion for Level 1 Sport Science Competency Test
– International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)- Certified Fitness Trainer
– Dubai Tennis Federation
– Dubai Ministry of Youth and Health[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][rev_slider alias=”midleslder1″][/vc_column][/vc_row]